Clark County Business Briefing – The Columbian
Columbia Credit Union announced that it is improving the support and leadership systems of its branch network with the creation of two new positions. The reorganization sees the promotions of current branch managers Julie Bocanegra and Dan Souvenir to the position of regional director vice president of branches. Under the new structure, Columbia CU will operate with two branch regions led by Bocanegra and Souvenir as part of the credit union’s renewed focus on support, mentorship and member service, Tiffany McGuire said. , responsible for branch services.
In addition to these internal promotions, Columbia Credit Union has welcomed two new faces to its team of Branch Executive Vice Presidents: Jerrell Owens and Julia Brown will lead the Buckman branch of the Portland credit union and the Battle Ground Fred Meyer branch, respectively. .
Owens brings more than two decades of financial services, leadership and business development experience to Columbia Credit Union‘s growing presence in Portland. And Brown comes to Battle Ground with 21 years of credit union experience.
The Clark County Building Industry Association hosted its annual President’s Awards and Installed Officers at their dinner conference presented by the Riverview Community Bank.
The association is proud to announce its leaders for 2022. Tracy Doriot, president of the Business Industry Association of Washington, presided over the installation of the leaders.
The leaders of the BIA 2022 are as follows:
- President – Aaron Helmes, Generation Homes Northwest
- Vice-president – Caleb Blanton, Maisons Nouvelle Tradition
- Vice President Secretary – Chuck Neibert, Affinity Homes
- Vice President Treasurer – Dave Campos, iQ Credit Union
- Associate Vice President – Mark Kroll, Biggs Insurance
- Past President – Dave Myllymaki, ReNew Creations
The BIA is pleased to announce the following winners:
- Renovator of the Year: Elizabeth Gomez, Bridge City Contracting
- Builder of the Year: Tony Marnella, Marnella Homes
- Subcontractor of the year: GRO Outdoor Living
- Supplier of the year: NW Natural
- Associate of the Year: Fairway Independent Mortgage
- Membership Champion of the Year: Chuck Neibert, Affinity Homes
- Industry Advocate of the Year: April Furth, Clark County Licensing Center
âOn behalf of the BIA, I am delighted to recognize this year’s winners and celebrate their accomplishments,â said Dave Myllymaki, 2021 President of the Clark County BIA. âThe President’s Awards recognize individuals and companies who have made outstanding contributions to BIA and to the construction industry. We are proud to have award winners and members who embody excellence in the construction industry.
The Columbian accepts submissions on Clark County residents or businesses, as well as regional business events. The information must be received no later than noon on the Tuesday preceding the publication date scheduled for Sunday. Email to [email protected] or fax to 360-735-4540. Selling prices are not published.